Friday, July 24, 2009

Fountain Of Youth

July has been quite a revitalizing month for this dirty old dad. On July 11th. members of VASM, (Vancouver Activists In SM) , the group which I founded in 1982, took me up the fraser Valley to the member's house where our annual BBQ was to be held. I was interviewed regarding various events etc. in my past as a video was taken by two members on their videocams. Later, about 30 guys guys arrived to enjoy the BB on a hot, sunny day.
Then, this week, I received an email from a younger American Asian boy who will be visiting Vancouver next week with a group of randy guys. He wants me to service his beautiful cock, somthing I love to do and consider that I am very good at. Hoping to get nourished with the sweet juice from his cock a well as, hopefully, getting into a gangbang scene with his buddies.

No comments: