Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I'm Back

After running out of steam some weeks ago, I feel the need to share some of my thoughts and feelings which have been drifting into my old head lately. Having heard on the radio news that many medical schools were in need of more donated corpses, decided to review the pre-arranged funeral instructions which I had bought and paid for in 1996. Instead of opting for cremation it seemed a good idea to offer my remains to the anatomy department of our university. I am waiting to receive information rom them but, on checking their website, note that they probably don't want any bodies with HIV infections etc.

Getting more and more frustrated with the negative attitudes of many of my fellow citizens as well as all of the overbearing and game playing of our politicians, big business and the IOC who appears to be arrogantly making rules and regulations we all are supposed to conform to with the 2010 Winter Olympics.

No comments: